This afternoon at 3:20 Prissy left us. She tried so hard today, I got her to eat and drink and she even followed me from room to room just like she has for 15+ years. The weakness in her back legs was just to bad and her pain increased throughout the day. Absolutely one of the most painful things I have ever had to do. I know how silly that must sound...we are talking about a dog after all. If you have never had a pet, friend, companion or whatever you like to refer to them as you will just never understand how much apart of the family they are.
We leave for Guatemala City in the morning and will report daily with pictures of Ozzy. I can't wait to see him. We need some sunshine in our life right now.
Please pray for our safe travel and that our birth mother interview can happen this week.
2 comments:
"Absolutely one of the most painful things I have ever had to do," was what you said. That is how we felt about our Scottie Spenser, when because of his health we had to let him go. Our hearts broke. Pets become such a part of your life. We were comforted by the doctor telling us, that we gave Spenser a great life. And we know Prissy had a great life too, with Kimberly and you.
Love and Prayers, Kim and Jerry
Hug Ozzy for Us!
I am so sorry Lannie and Kimberly, Our pets are just not dogs,cats ect.. they are part of our families and some what like our kids.
I hope seeing Ozzy will take your mind off Prissy for a while and put that smile back on your faces!
I am praying all goes well with BMI this time.
Have safe travels and hope to see ya when your down!!
(((HUGS)))
Kim and Zack
Post a Comment