Unfortunately we will be living in Guatemala another week longer. Mayra checked on our birth certificate today and it will not be released tomorrow. The good news is they don't see any problems with our paperwork, the bad news again...we have to stay here another week. The good news is we have our apartment until October 3, the bad news is we have to stay until then. As much as we try to find the silver lining it seems to keep tarnishing. But the best news is we have Ozzy with us and another week of bonding before we come home. No more bad news.Today was market day and I went alone with Ruth and Daisy. Kimberly and Ozzy stayed home. Good thing, I don't know if the large crowd has anything to do with Independence Day (September 15) or not, but it was worse than last week with two or three times as many people. I went better prepared today though no wallet, passport or jewelry. Only small bills and coins in my pockets, let these two experienced ladies do
the dealing and tried to keep up. Maybe next week we'll take a camera so you can see part of this. The meat area is the grossest thing I have ever seen or smelled. Have you ever seen the size of a cows liver? I mean the whole thing. Yuck.
I bought some "eating" oranges, apparently there is a big difference in oranges for juice and to eat. Anyway, Ozzy loves them. We had trouble getting him to eat dinner tonight so Kimberly tried an orange (which is actually green when ripe).
Please keep praying we never know when something miraculous could happen.
Here are a few pics, enjoy.
Ummmm, oranges!
More please...
Mr. Happy



1 comment:
I hope you BC comes quickly, your right prayer are always answered. Maybe not in our time but answered none the less.
Ozzy seems like he really loves those Oranges!!! He always seems so happy!!!
Hope to see ya 3 in a few days!!!
Post a Comment