Not much new today. We are going to take a couple days off from...everything. We are hopeful that all goes as planned on Monday and our BC will be picked up and on it's way to El Estor in a timely fashion. I'm really trying not to worry about it because my worry turns into anger and then I want to go find the first person that doesn't speak english and smack them good and hard. I'm also going after who ever is setting firecrackers off before 6am. We all jumped out of our hide this morning when they went off. So unless something great happens, I get put in jail or we take some really cool pictures don't look for updates this weekend.
We got out this afternoon and did some window shopping until we got caught in the rain. We didn't mind it, but we certainly don't want Ozzy catching a cold.
He has started giving Kimberly hugs and patting her on the back. I love to hold him when he takes a bottle, he will lay in your arms and look you in the eye with this look that just melts your heart.
Continue to pray that Monday goes as planned.
2 comments:
Great news guys. Sounds like the beginning of the start to a new beginning at home.
Love you guys.
The VanHoek's
We're praying for y'all. Hope you get to bring Ozzy home soon.
Sherri & Kennon Silence
Post a Comment