Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Need Divine Help

This will be short.  We need everyone to pray that something changes or we will not be receiving our birth certificate tomorrow.  We just learned that they are not planning to sign our file tomorrow.  I'm just tired of it all.  I'm tired of this process, this government, our government and mostly the incompetent adoption agency.  It is very much like one family said, we are being held hostage.

Please pray that God puts it in the heart of someone to sign this birth certificate.

3 comments:

cndyj23 said...

Oh, boo! We're all thinkin about y'all and keepin our fingers crossed! We're ready to meet that little man!

Cindy said...

I am saying a special prayer for yall as I sit at my desk.

With God all things are possible.Matthew 19:26

Roy B. said...

were praying for you all....love you Roy and Rachel

Snow Day

Snow Day
Ozzy with his first BIG Snowman

Ozzy Day - April 17, 2009

First Photo Session

First Photo Session
photos by Cindy Kraft Photography

First Visit to the Memphis Zoo

Sunday, February 1 was such a beautiful "spring like" day here in Memphis so we decided to have our first adventure at the zoo. Ozzy loved the animals, mostly the bears and monkeys. Enjoy the slide show above.

Ozzy's First Snow

Ozzy's First Snow
Click picture to see more

Home At Last

Home At Last
Ozzy after visa interview -- APPROVED