I went to the USE alone, in shorts and sneakers, to pick up Ozzy's visa packet. (3:00 is Ozzy's nap time and another showing at the USE didn't work into his schedule today) We are just tired of all the whodo expected of Americans. We have done all that was expected of us and then some. The outcome of it all though is getting to bring our son home...tomorrow.


Two tightly sealed manila envelopes and a Guatemalan passport with an American Visa Stamp is what they present you. I left the hotel at 3:15 pm and was walking back in the doors of the hotel at 3:45. The quickest we've seen anyone work here.
Keep us in your prayers as we travel tomorrow. Our next post will be from Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
Sunrise on our last full day in Guatemala
Ozzy's Visa Packets and Passport



2 comments:
Yeah!
Safe travels!
Well it's Thursday evening and I hope your safely back in the USA with YOUR son!!!!!
CONGRTS!!!!
You can breathe a sigh of relief, it's OVER!!!!
Post a Comment