The big news on the home front today was the receipt of our packet of original documents (with English translations) that the US Embassy in Guatemala gave us to bring home. You might remember the sealed envelopes we received after our Visa interviews. The envelope we received today from Buffalo, NY contained those very same documents we gave the Homeland Security folks in Houston, TX on October 23. Thankfully they were our documents and everything seemed in order. I ran them straight to the attorney that is handling Ozzy's legal name change and adoption registration in Tennessee. We hope to have our court date on Monday, January 26 per our attorney.
Ozzy is doing great and Mom and Dad are keeping up with him...the best we can.
Here are a couple pictures of him working with us on the house. Oh, yes our house is still not finished and we still do not have a kitchen. We're getting close, but not quite there yet. Enjoy.
I love to get as dirty as I possibly can
Having a good time, looking good in any hat and
always making Mommy laugh.
First lesson on the potty just to try it out
I love it here!



2 comments:
love the potty chair photo!
Ozzy gets cuter by the day(photo)I really didnt think that was even possible as he was as cute as a button before LOL
The potty chair pic is priceless!!!
Glad you all got all your paperwork back, I have not even sent mine off yet ACKKK.... I never get off work in enough time to even get the dang papers notarized LOL
Does all the paper chasing ever end??????
Post a Comment