Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Learning bad habits

As strawberry season approaches in the Midsouth I thought it was important to teach Ozzy what you do with the extra whipped cream in a can. Although I think that's Kimberly's hand holding the can in this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your son is gorgeous! I found your blog from Stacies blog!!!!!! We adopted Abby from Guatemala in nov 2006..she will be 3 on may 17th!!!!


Nice to visit your blog,leslie

Snow Day

Snow Day
Ozzy with his first BIG Snowman

Ozzy Day - April 17, 2009

First Photo Session

First Photo Session
photos by Cindy Kraft Photography

First Visit to the Memphis Zoo

Sunday, February 1 was such a beautiful "spring like" day here in Memphis so we decided to have our first adventure at the zoo. Ozzy loved the animals, mostly the bears and monkeys. Enjoy the slide show above.

Ozzy's First Snow

Ozzy's First Snow
Click picture to see more

Home At Last

Home At Last
Ozzy after visa interview -- APPROVED