Tuesday, June 3, 2008

God Answers Prayer

I know that's a title that I could put on every post, but tonight we have special thanks in our hearts for God hearing our prayer to bring several of the birth mothers to the city for their PGN meetings on Thursday & Friday. One of the couples I told you about last night. Folks, this is a miracle. I haven't heard all of the details, but when we left Guatemala on Saturday the situation looked bleak. What do we do when things get like this...we pray for each other.

Jesus said:
"And they brought young children to Him, that He should touch them: and His disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God' (Mark 10:13-14).

God loves children, the less fortunate, the downtrodden, the humble and the meek. Don't think for one moment he doesn't know where each and everyone of our babies are and the birth mothers.

On the Abernathy front today Kimberly and I met with our (new) Pediatrician. Very knowledgeable and helpful. She gave us some very wise advise...no fancy, expensive, electronic toys. Find the old style fisher-price, like what we played with as kids. I really don't like the reference to me and old style, but I took the point well and I believe that.

No comments:

Snow Day

Snow Day
Ozzy with his first BIG Snowman

Ozzy Day - April 17, 2009

First Photo Session

First Photo Session
photos by Cindy Kraft Photography

First Visit to the Memphis Zoo

Sunday, February 1 was such a beautiful "spring like" day here in Memphis so we decided to have our first adventure at the zoo. Ozzy loved the animals, mostly the bears and monkeys. Enjoy the slide show above.

Ozzy's First Snow

Ozzy's First Snow
Click picture to see more

Home At Last

Home At Last
Ozzy after visa interview -- APPROVED