Saturday, October 4, 2008
WE GOT IT!
We have Ozzy's birth certificate...finally. Mayra went to Guatemala City this morning to the RENAP HQ and they printed our copies right then. The same group that had printing capabilities and wouldn't do it on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Monday we will spend the whole day in Guatemala City, first at immigration to get his passport then on to the US Embassy for our orange slip (approval to perform second DNA), DNA lab and finally his physical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snow Day
Ozzy with his first BIG Snowman
Ozzy Day - April 17, 2009
First Photo Session
photos by Cindy Kraft Photography
First Visit to the Memphis Zoo
Sunday, February 1 was such a beautiful "spring like" day here in Memphis so we decided to have our first adventure at the zoo. Ozzy loved the animals, mostly the bears and monkeys. Enjoy the slide show above.
Home At Last
Ozzy after visa interview -- APPROVED



6 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!!!! Not much longer now...Thank God!!!
I am so releived you was able to get your BC!!!
Poor Ozzy, I hope he is feeling better!!
Kim, Steve and Zack
Yeah...your in the home stretch now!
COME ON PINK!
HEY,HEY that is GREAT News, sounds like we can start plannning a big party??????!!!!!!!!!!! GOD is GOOD All the TIME Gary B
Praise the Lord!!!
Lannie, Kimberly and Ozzy,
We are so happy and excited for ya'll. We can not wait until the
day you get on the plane and head home. We are praying and hoping that is soon.
Love, Kim and Jerry
HHHHUUURRRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you guys!!! I'll be sure and tell mom.
Love, Cindy
Post a Comment